Saturday, January 22, 2011

My First Take

 Hi, I'm Just One Girl who loves to be entertained. My favorite form of entertainment is reading, so you will see a lot of posts about books : ) I'll mainly be posting about movies (family and kid movies), music (lots and lots of it), video games (I'm a gamer), books (like I said, my favorite kind of entertainment), and TV shows. I'll try to keep my blog posts about these subjects, but sometimes I'll just have to talk about something else : )

I live in Florida and am in fifth grade. I love science and social studies, but reading is still up there too : D My favorite football team is Alabama, but I don't like Auburn : ( I love to be in the water. I don't like to play sports, but I like to watch them. 

Thanks for reading.
                                                                                 
~ Just 1 Girl ~
  

No comments:

Post a Comment